top of page


Lam Wai Ying

Date of Birth:


Country of Birth:


Country of Residence:

Hong Kong

Source of Wealth:


Marrital Status:

Married to Yeung Kin-man



Lam Wai Ying Net Worth USD: $3,705,000,000 - $4,095,000,000

2020 Mean Estimate USD:


Lam Wai Ying Biography

Lam Wai Ying is the co-founder, the part owner and the chairman of Biel Crystal Manufactory. The company is based in Kwun Tong in Hong Kong, and has its manufacturing plant in mainland China. Biel manufactures and supplies the glass screen for Apple, Sony and Samsung smartphones tablets and watches.

Her husband Yeung Kin-man, the co-founder and chief executive of Biel owns 51% of the company, with Lam Wai Ying owning the remaining 49%. As well as Biel, Lam co-owns real estate development company High Grand Development.

bottom of page